There are plants that are considered to be really miraculous because of the impressive benefits that they can produce. Some can cure cough and colds instantly while there are others which can prevent certain diseases. Without a doubt, nature is the answer to people’s health problems.
A special plant, which is used to spice the flavor of foods such as chicken or pasta, can provide necessary benefit to the body: the laurel.
This plant is not only good for seasoning. It can also benefit the body and cure some diseases.
The Wonder Plant
Laurel is very common. You can see it in stores or even on the shelves of your home. It is not difficult to obtain and can be purchased easily in any health food stores or in the supermarket.
The benefits that this wonder plant can provide are:
- Weakness and low energy
- Skin infections
- Mental lagoons
- Headache and migraine
- Premenstrual symptoms
- Muscular exhaustion
- Sciatic nerve problems
- Abdominal distention and gas
- Fluid retention
- Contractures in muscles and nerves
Drinking Tea Made from Laurel Leaves
To take advantage of the benefits of this plant is very simple. You just need to start drinking a tea made from the laurel leaves.
- 30 grams laurel (dried leaves)
How to Make It:
1. In a pot, boil the water and add the dried leaves. Cook for a few minutes then remove from the heat.
2. Cover the pot and let it cool.
3. Strain the mixture and serve.
If you want to improve the taste of the tea, add some natural sweetener. It is best to drink this tea in the morning and at night before going to bed.
Other Benefits of Laurel Leaves
- Bay leaves can soothe body pain. If you feel very tired, you can cook 5 laurel leaves in a litter of water. Add it to the water in the bathtub and take a bath for 15 minutes. This mixture can relieve muscle aches and rejuvenate your body.
- The bay leaves are good sources of Vitamins A and C, magnesium, manganese, calcium, iron and potassium. They are beneficial in helping the pain from arthritis. Rub laurel oil on inflamed joints to reduce pain.
- Laurel leaves also have antibacterial and antifungal properties. Using a warm compress that is infused with bay leaves can cure skin infections.
- Improve insulin sensitivity and regulate your blood sugar with laurel leaves. They can help with diabetes or if you want to keep your blood sugar under control. These leaves can also aid you in digestion or in eliminating flatulence and colic or if you have stomach ulcers.
- Consuming bay leaves in tea can help relieve the symptoms of colds, cough, flu or other respiratory infections. Take a cup of tea made from bay leaves every day and apply warm compresses on the chest with bay leaves infusion.
- Laurel leaves are natural insect repellant.
- Rinsing your hair with water infused with bay leaves can keep dandruff out of sight.
- Stop Colds and Cough By Drinking Pineapple Juice
- Kill Mold Naturally by Doing These 5 Simple Methods